An HTML 3.0 Test Page

Tony Jebson (
Thu, 1 Dec 94 16:06:02 GMT

Date: Thu, 1 Dec 94 16:06:02 GMT
From: (Tony Jebson)
Subject: An HTML 3.0 Test Page

For what its worth, I've created an HTML 3.0 test page. At present it
only contains fairly basic features (i.e. no tables, images or maths) but
I think it covers the basic formatting features reasonably well.

It can be found at ""

There may well be mistakes in this, as the DTD I'm using is the sketch
found with the Arena browser, and it was originally written ages ago as
an HTML+ test page.

Feedback gratefully accepted; Ideas incorporated; bugs fixed; etc

--- Tony Jebson     --- International Computers Limited (ICL)
--- ---
--- All opinions expressed here (however stupid) are my own,
--- and nothing stated here is an official statement by ICL.