Help: source code?

Jie Ma (
Thu, 11 Aug 1994 15:15:34 GMT

From: (Jie Ma)
Subject: Help: source code?
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 15:15:34 GMT

I am using lynx, Mosaic, and building my own http server under UNIX. I
would like to learn the princple. Actually I want to get documents
which explain the source codes, and do some application work with
these software. But I could not find it.

Do you know where I can find these kind of meterials ?

Any suggestion is welcome. Please send to me a message by e-mail.

Thank you.

Jie Ma                                    | (613) 231-7128
Dept. of System and Compyter Engineering  |
Carleton University                       |
Ontario, Canada                           |