Re: First draft HTML 4.01 Test Suite available

Oops. This was what confused me. I right-clicked on the white area to view
source (not realizing it was an embedded area) and got this:-

<head>
<!-- Copyright Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved, 2002 -->
<title>13_5-BF-01</title>
</head>

the file specified by data attribute cannot be loaded</div>

is specified. If the word &quot;PASS&quot; appears below, then the test
passes. Otherwise, the test fails.</p>

<object data="dummyimage.png" type="image/png">
  PASS
</object>

That was telling me that the document was meant to be using the Strict
DOCTYPE, but I noticed the missing </p> after the the </object> tag, so I
assumed it would fail validation. My apologies for being a bit of an HTML
newbie out of my depth.

Simon Jessey

w: http://jessey.net/blog/
e: simon@jessey.net