Re: XHTML Test Suite Minimal document

That is how our current framework works (the ApTest one). For each test,
you select a result and provide notes.  The notes are accumulated in a
test-session specific bucket so that they are 1) private to the user,
and 2) you can see how the results evolve.

Note that in the open group test suite, the skip option is if you just
don't want to run that test right now.  It has nothing to do with
testability.  Testability is defined in the test cases, and only
testable ones show up in the actual test sessions.  The others show up
in the test specification.

--
Shane P. McCarron                  phone: +1 763 786-8160
ApTest                               fax: +1 763 786-8180