Re: XHTML Test Suite Minimal document

At ApTest, our position is that you specify all assertions in the
specification for the test, even if some are marked as class B
(untestable) or class D (optional and untestable). Those just get left
out of test sessions when they are created.

--
Shane P. McCarron                  phone: +1 763 786-8160
ApTest                               fax: +1 763 786-8180