WIA-ARIA Primer

From: Richard Harrington <rwharrington87@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:40:46 -0400
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hey everyone,

This is my first time ever joining a mailing list; so for that, I apologize
if this is the wrong place for this sort of information.  I just wanted to
make it known that there is an error in the WIA-ARIA Primer document (
http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-primer/).  In the first paragraph, "Asynchronous
Java and XML (Ajax)." should be replaced with "Asynchronous JavaScript and
XML (Ajax)."

Again, I apologize if this is not the right place for this sort of error
report.

Best,
Rich