Help Needed

From: Bob Dack <bdack@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 21:19:08 -0700
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Hey W3C Guys:-

On clicking on my site it comes up account suspended and if you right click
on the page for source info it says the suspension was from you guys.

We as members don't know the reasons why as to its suspension

So I was wondering if you guys could help in finding out if my site can be
sold to me or at what cost?

This is going to sound stupid BUT.

I have found that the site and person who owns the domain are in the UK.

I have asked the site and domain guys below to help who not much response.

Next might be to get a hold of this Paul Hills guy who'
domains@4uhosting.co.uk 'said own the domain?

Any Ideas since Steve the guy who gave it to me a year ago told me that he
was using a server where he worked to rent domain space?

So I would think that this Paul Hills is from the UK also.

I found all the info on what the guys name was and the server, domain and
host names and contacts at the link below.

The letters below are some of the contact I've had with the hosts with not
much help?

So if you could find a way to look this guy up & have him contact me.

If you find a way in your spare time (if you have any) that'd be great.

Thanks 4 the help if you can.

Bob Dack
Edmonton Alberta
Canada T5M 0K1