XHTML 1.1 2nd Ed. DTD?

From: Martin Kliehm <martin.kliehm@namics.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:43:00 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Thanks for publishing the revised edition for XHTML 1.1, it does a much
better job explaining how custom DTDs can be constructed.

However I seem to be unable to find the current XHTML 1.1 DTD. I wanted
to check whether the target module (and possible the iframe module as
invalid item number 2) is back in the core set of modules.[1]

I'd appreciate if you could provide a URL where I can download the DTD.

Thanks,
   Martin

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0033.html