Re: What Kind of a Group is this and How I become member of this group?

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:56:15 -0400
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
On 6/29/09, Kamaal <kamal@makrani.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What kind of a Group is this and how I become member of this group? Is
> there any Member or Moderator or Admin know me well?

Responding so that those, as I, who received it, know its origin.. A
quick peek at the source reflected this www-html-editor listserv
addy.. :)

Happy Monday to All.. :)

Cindy Sue

- :: -
Celebrating Community Choice and Independent Living!

http://claimid.com/butterfly
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA