Re: XML CG comments on XHTML Role Attribute Module last-call draft of 7 April 2008 (PR#8049)

From: Shane McCarron <xhtml2-issues@mn.aptest.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:10:16 -0500
To: cmsmcq@acm.org
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org

I noticed with some chagrin that our response to this issue was not sent via the
issue tracking system.  This is a "Formal" reply through that system.  The
actual formal reply was sent in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008OctDec/0000.html

Please have your group review that response and indicate whether those comments
address your concerns.

Shane McCarron (on behalf of the XHTML 2 Working Group)