Re: XML CG comments on XHTML Role Attribute Module last-call draft of 7 April 2008 (PR#8049)

From: Shane McCarron <xhtml2-issues@mn.aptest.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:10:16 -0500
To: cmsmcq@acm.org
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org

I noticed with some chagrin that our response to this issue was not sent via the
issue tracking system.  This is a "Formal" reply through that system.  The
actual formal reply was sent in

Please have your group review that response and indicate whether those comments
address your concerns.

Shane McCarron (on behalf of the XHTML 2 Working Group)