Comments from I18n WG on XHTML Access coming

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:07:34 +0100
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

Apologies that this is so late.  The i18n WG had some comments on the XHTML Access last call document which I will send after this note.

I will send each comment as a separate note, to facilitate tracking.  They all have subject lines that clearly identify them (or make them easy to ignore if you aren't interested).

Best regards,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead