Re: [XHTML 1.1 Proposed Recommendation 11 June 2008] Invalid or out of date references

Thanks for these comments.  First, I assume you are referring to XHTML
Basic 1.1.

I have updated the XML reference to the fourth edition.

I have removed the XForms reference - it wasn't supposed to be in there
and was not used anywhere.

Thanks for bringing these to our attention.

Shane McCarron, on behalf of
The XHTML 2 Working Group