[www-html-editor] <none>

From: James Carton <i_o_mega1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:58:40 -0800
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

  Had a question about some coding.  I am using CS2 and was looking at CS 3 and noticed that while typing, inserting text, i no longer needed &nbsp for a space in the text.  Could you yell me if this is a change is xhtml or if it's cs3 related and also show me to some sort of documentation of this change?
Thank you,
James

http://biggestloser.msn.com/