Re: full URIs of XHTML Roles such as banner, contentinfo, ...?

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:32:26 +0200
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, www-html-editor@w3.org
Cc: "Shane McCarron" <shane@aptest.com>, "Richard Schwerdtfeger" <schwer@us.ibm.com>

Hi Dan,

> "This section will contain an example RDF specification for the roles
> that are defined in this document."
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-role
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-role-20061113
>
> That suggests banner, contentinfo, etc. have corresponding
> full URIs. Is that right? If so, what are they?

That is right, and that will be http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml# with the
name appended. A new draft will be up soon that clarifies that, and that
draft will go to last call.

> p.s. I'm new to reviewing this document. The status section
> says it's "relatively mature"; are there any test cases
> I could study? Even if they're not 100% finished, I'd like to have
> a look.

WAI Aria are developing test cases, and I believe you will find some here:
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Accessible_DHTML

Best wishes,
Steven Pemberton