full URIs of XHTML Roles such as banner, contentinfo, ...?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:09:37 -0500
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

I see...

"This section will contain an example RDF specification for the roles
that are defined in this document."
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-role
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-role-20061113

That suggests banner, contentinfo, etc. have corresponding
full URIs. Is that right? If so, what are they?

p.s. I'm new to reviewing this document. The status section
says it's "relatively mature"; are there any test cases
I could study? Even if they're not 100% finished, I'd like to have
a look.