Re: XHTML Basic 1.1: Value Attribute of List Element

From: Dave Hodder <dmh@dmh.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:26:19 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

My apologies.  I've since remembered XHTML Modularization 1.0 does
indeed make reference to the value attribute of the li element; it can
be found in the Legacy Module.  I'd consequently like to withdraw my
previous comment to www-html-editor.

I do note, however, that both XHTML Modularization 1.0 and XHTML Basic
1.1 are delta specifications that normatively incorporate from the HTML
4.01 Recommendation.  It could save confusion if a future XHTML
Modularization 1.x document were created as a merged (non-delta)
specification, without having to refer to HTML 4.01.  Such a document
could draw on the role/RDFa/access/inputmode modules, too.

Thank you,

Dave