[XHTML 1.1 2nd Ed.] Target Module in Schemas

From: Martin Kliehm <martin.kliehm@bluemars.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:43:44 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Dear editors,

first let me express my relief that the target module will find its way
to the XHTML 1.1 DTD, finally. That's great news since bolting the
target module onto the XHTML 1.1 driver was the only reason for me to
create customized DTDs, and playing with DTDs is no fun at all.

However, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm afraid the target module is NOT
included in the XHTML 1.1 Schema.

Please make sure the target module will be in the final version.

Best regards,
   Martin Kliehm