Some elements are left out in the Text content set

From: <w4ard@s26.xrea.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 23:18:09 +0900
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

In the definition of the Text content set (written at 9. XHTML Text Module)
the l element, the sub element, and the sup element are left out.

9. XHTML Text Module says:
abbr | cite | code | dfn | em | kbd | link | meta | object | q | ruby | samp
| span | strong | var | XForms_Form_Controls

While C.1.4. Text in C. XHTML RELAX NG Module Implementations says:
  <x:p>these can occur at Structural or Text level</x:p>

  <define name="Misc.class">

  <x:h2>Content Model</x:h2>

  <define name="Text.class">
      <ref name="abbr"/>
      <ref name="cite"/>
      <ref name="code"/>
      <ref name="dfn"/>
      <ref name="em"/>
      <ref name="kbd"/>
      <ref name="l"/>
      <ref name="quote"/>
      <ref name="samp"/>
      <ref name="span"/>
      <ref name="strong"/>
      <ref name="sub"/>
      <ref name="sup"/>
      <ref name="var"/>

  <define name="Text.model">
        <ref name="Text.class"/>
        <ref name="Misc.class"/>

I think the definition in 9. XHTML Text Module is error.

I'm not an English and I'm sorry I'm poor at English.