Re: [XHTMLMod] global attributes (PR#9640)

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:57:33 -0000, Shane McCarron
<voyager-issues@mn.aptest.com> wrote:
> Actually, @dir is included in the I18N collection when the
> Bi-Directional Text Module is activated.  The intent is that you only
> need support @dir when your markup language supports I18N.

I don't really see how it could not support it...

>  The I18N collection is included in the Common collection, so when that
>  module is activated @dir is available in Common.
>
> We will make this clearer in the next draft.

But that means several elements don't get the dir="" attribute and they
should... The attribute should always apply to all elements regardless of
where those elements are used.

I also note that you didn't respond to the other part of my comment.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>