[xhtml-role] General comment

From: <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:37:39 -0000
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Hi,
This is a QA Review comment for "XHTML Role Attribute Module"
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-role-20060725/
2006-07-25
1st WD

About http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-role-20060725/

We have tried in this review to balance the need for clarity and verbosity with the already busy schedule of the HTML WG. We think this module is really important for HTML/XHTML future and we would like to be sure that it will be a success.

It is great to see this module published by the HTML WG.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***