Re: replacin em and strong

From: <alexandre.alapetite@risoe.dk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:18:38 +0200
To: david@empyree.org
Cc: www-html-editor@w3.org

Dear David,
This is imho more a discussion and therefore more targeted to the
www-html@w3.org mailing list.

There is in fact already a discussion "[XHTML 2.0] emphesis" started
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2006Jun/0034.html] and
followed by a very long thread

All the messages on the topic:

All the best,