-----Original Message-----
From: David Latapie <david@empyree.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:39:45 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Hello,

A long time ago, I had an idea which may be worthy of notice on this
list:

strong is really just a supercharged em, semantic-wise.

So I suggest:

- <em> => <em+1>
- <strong> => <em+2>

This allows for

- a potential <em+3>
- abilty to note something as *less important*. For now, I use
<small> for this (I use font-size when semantics is not important). A
possible <em-1> (here, "-" is "minus") could be interesting.

What do you think?
--
</david_latapie>
http://blog.empyree.org/   U+0F00