XHTML 1.1

From: Erez Segal <vavatar@netvision.net.il>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:50:40 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Hello. I intended to write a tutorial for XHTML 1.1 I searched you web
site for it's sepcification but all I found was a specification meant
for programmers and developers. I havn't found a specification which is
human-readable for people who should write this language.
Here-http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/ - there is almost no infornmation and
a link to
here-http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xhtml-modularization-20010410/. there
I found deprecated propertys with no indication for it, and non of the
lists I hoped to find:

a list of all possible elements that web-browsers should support. for
each element a specification on which can be his father-element, what
are it's possible propertys etc.

instead I found a very big mix.

*It's not possible to get a list of inline elements, for example,
because many moduls add your list more elements, and there is no ordered
list.*

*It's not possible to get a list of I18N properties, for example,
because I was sure after reading your list that dir was deprecated.*

* Do you have/Can link to the list I want?

Regards,

  Erez Segal.