Re: [XHTML 2] 25.2 role and QNames in attribute context (PR#7757)

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:23:28 +0100, Shane McCarron
<xhtml2-issues@hades.mn.aptest.com> wrote:
> QNames are the way that the working group, and indeed the W3C, handle
> having
> data that comes from differing sources. The working group is not willing
> change course at this time.

The TAG finding I was able to find on this seems not really to promote
this in any way:
  <http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/qnameids.html>

Especially given section 5 of that finding I don't think this is a good
way to solve the problem. Having browsers to implement support for XML
Schema in order to support supposedly simple features from XHTML 2.0 is
not really satisfactory.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>