Re: [XHTML 2] 24.2 Referenced objects not yet defined (PR#7752)

From: Shane McCarron <xhtml2-issues@hades.mn.aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:48:38 -0600 (CST)
To: jim@jibbering.com
Cc: www-html-editor@w3.org

In general, XHTML 2 does not define the behavior of erroneous usage.  We will
add a clause to that effect in the section on Conformance that will apply to
the entire document.  The current text of that clause reads "Note that this
specification does not generally specify the behavior of conforming
implementations when presented with non-conforming documents. This is either
defined by an underlying specification (e.g., [XML]) or left to the