Re: XHTML Modularisation xhtml11* files missing

Hi,

It seems that the correct files are located at:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/SCHEMA/xhtml11.xsd
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/SCHEMA/xhtml11-model-1.xsd
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/SCHEMA/xhtml11-modules-1.xsd

They’re not present in the ZIP/TGZ archives, nor are they present at the
aforementioned URL which is referenced to by the specification itself.

Please correct this.

~Grauw