Typo Error

From: <Fabrizio.Bottino@csi.it>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:44:36 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Cc: fabryb@fastwebnet.it

There seems to be a typo error in XHTML 2.0 Draft, in the first issue.

List of Issues
   1. [PR #7336] Identifying XHTML version in ansence of DTDs

4.1. Issues

Identifying XHTML version in ansence of DTDs PR #7336
State: Suspended
Resolution: Defer
User: None

Notes:
BAE F2F: for the present DTD's are required for entity resolution. This is
a tricky issue, and the working group needs to resolve it quickly. We are
asking for input from the Hypertext Coordination Group and others in our
quest to sort it out.

the page is:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/xhtml2-doctype.html#s_doctype_issue_0

I am not English, but I can't translate or get a definition of "ansence" in
any online dictionary
eg: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Aansence

So, I figured out it's a typo, because "absence" instead make sense.

Fabrizio Bottino
ps: my home email is fabryb@fastwebnet.it, as you can see in cc: header of
this mail