Re: Status request: Comment - 25. XHTML Role Access Module (Message-ID: <007d01c5678a$610d3350$6401a8c0@bosshog> )

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:05:02 +0200
To: "John Foliot" <foliot@wats.ca>
Cc: www-html-editor@w3.org

> A recent review of outstanding issues at the HTML Working Group XHTML 2
> Issue Tracking System (http://hades.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/xhtml2-issues)
> leaves me with the impression that this issue has been resolved, yet I
> cannot find the "solution" anywhere.

I am assuming that you are talking about issue 7809
http://hades.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/xhtml2-issues/Role?id=7809
in which case it is still marked as Open.

We are currently at a face-to-face meeting, and we hope to address your
issue today or tomorrow, in which case you should hear this week.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton
Chair, HTML Working Group