unknown popups

From: linda cranor <bingocrazywoman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
To whom this concerns,

My computer has been targeted with popups that I can't seem to get rid of, I have antipopup and downloded microsoft spyware, have my own virus program and nothing detects these.  The most recent one I got was www.loading-explorer-normal/yyy65.html or something like that. They are driving me crazy, is there anything that can be done about these things. I operate on windows xp and get updates all the time, so you would think something would detect these things.  If you or someone you know is targeting these at me, please stop, I have never bought anything from the internet and never intend to. And If you do know who is targeting me, please make them stop.  I would definitely appreciate it.  If it is something that has happened in the past or if you think I may have a setting wrong, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Linda

LINDA CRANOR
BINGOCRAZYWOMAN@YAHOO.COM