[XHTML 2] 18.1.3 document.write

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:27:04 +0100
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Cc: <xhtml2-issues@hades.mn.aptest.com>

Dear HTML Working Group,

18.1.3 states that document.write is an ECMAScript method, it is not, please
correct this, it is defined in HTML DOM
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-DOM-Level-1-19981001/

There is also nothing that I can see in the XML processing model that means
it cannot be used with XML, please provide a reference to the part of the
XML Processing model or clarify why it cannot in this section.

Or preferably remove 18.1.3, as I can see no normative content in it.

Regards,

Jim Ley