Concering XHTML 2.0's blockquote and blockcode

From: Bruno (Seljuk) <bgazem@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 20:35:02 -0300
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
While reading XHTML 2.0's sixth working draft, I found myself wondering if
and <blockquote> elements was really relevant. There's no structural or
semantic change whatsoever but the fact that <blockquote> and <blockcode>
belong to the structure module, while <quote> and <code> are part of the
text module. I suggest that, as structure elements of XHTML 2.0,
the <section> element). Thus, one could write --
 <h>Prologue</h>
 -- without the need of enclosing the <h> and <p> elements with a new
<section>.
 Thanks,
 - Bruno Azem