pls respond to imagemaps/SVG issue before PR

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:54:54 -0500
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Cc: danbri@w3.org, dean@w3.org, swick@w3.org

Dear HTML WG,

Apologies if I've missed it, but I don't think I've seen any response
to the issue I raised in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2004JulSep/0130.html
regarding HTML's imagemap construct and SVG. So just a quick note to
emphasise that I consider this a formal comment against the 20040722
Working Draft, and have been expecting a response from the WG to happen
before seeing XHTML2 go to PR. I'm interested to hear whether this
fits with the WG's expectations regarding Process, and of course look
foreward to learning more about your technical view regarding
possibilities for modernising the imagemap markup, citing SVG specs,
etc.

cheers,

Dan