Erratas on "Modularization of XHTML" document

From: Gomez Aragoneses, Andres <agomez@wke.es>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:50:07 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

According to the instructions left on
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xhtml-modularization-20010410/, I write to you
to report things that I think are erratas on the "Modularization of XHTML"
document.

Here is a list of them:

1) Sentence: "A abstract module defines one kind of data that is
semantically different from all others." -> The word "A" should be replaced
by "An". Found at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xhtml-modularization-20010410/introduction.htm
l.
2) Sentence: "A hybrid document type is an document type composed from a
collection of XML DTDs or DTD Modules." -> The word "an" should be replaced
by "a". Found at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xhtml-modularization-20010410/introduction.htm
l.
3) Sentence: "the markup vocabulary (i.e., the gamut of element and
attribute names, notations, etc.) and grammar (i.e., the prescribed use of
that vocabulary) as defined by a document type definition (i.e., a schema)"
-> The sentences hasn't got any dot to finalize itself. Found at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xhtml-modularization-20010410/terms.html.

I hope you find them useful. Thanks for your efforts on developing
standards.

	Regards,

		Andrew

P.S.: I am willing for when you release XML schemas for validating XHTML
formats. They will rock!