From: Koby Harding <hardingkjh@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:14:33 +0000
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

I just started to get into web pages and I have a few questions, can you
please help me.

1.  What is history of XHTML?

2.  When was XHTML invented?

3.  What is the relationship in general between XHTML and HTML? In other
words, what is the significance of XHTML in the history of development from

4.  How many versions of XHTML are there today?

Is there any other good web sites about XHTML?
Just a few questions that have boggeled my mind.  Thanks for all your help

Hotmail en Messenger on the move