XML Events editorial clarification erratum: ev:event on <listener>

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 20:53:53 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Hi,

the schema does not allow for something along the lines of <ev:listener
ev:event="..."/> which is imho good, however I couldn't find anything in
the prose that mirrors that restriction. I think it's worth pointing
out, in the interest of having implementers think about that corner
case. It's way too easy to look for relevant elements by merging
//ev:listener and //*[ev:event] and then shoot yourself in the foot if a
user has produced the above error. A single sentence forbidding this in
section 3.2 should do the trick.

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon