Errors in HTML 4.01 spec: Colgroup example and Label example

From: Paolo Candelari <paolo.candelari@fastwebnet.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:35:34 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Reading HTML 4.01 spec I think I found 2 errors.

1) Section 11.2.4 (Colgroup and Col) Calculating the width of columns.
   First example talk about 6 columns table with first one dosen't belong

   an explicit column group but in code we have a colgroup for the first
column.

2) Section 17.9.1 (Label)(this error already sent to errata)
   In the second example firsts input elements miss name attribute.

With best reguard.

Paolo Candelari.