Errors in the examples in "Modularization of XHTML" Rec

From: Christopher Maloney <dude@chrismaloney.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:32:31 -0500
To: mimasa@w3.org;, www-html-editor@w3.org

Regards,
I was playing around  with the example from this specification, and came
across some errors.  Naturally, I checked the errata document
(http://www.w3.org/2001/04/REC-xhtml-modularization-20010410-errata), and
it says "None at this time."

I then searched and read the email archives of this list
(www-html-editor@w3.org) and found that many of these errors have been
reported *ages* ago (2001!).

What gives?  Why isn't the errata document (and, for that matter, the
Rec. itself) being maintained?  Clearly, a lot of developers are using
this, and I, for one, see it as a very valuable specification.  This has
been a frustrating experience.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Christopher Maloney