Re: Freeware PKI implmentation.

From: Jerome Alet <alet@librelogiciel.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:11:21 +0200
To: Rajeev Kumar <rajeev@rajeevnet.com>
Cc: secprog@securityfocus.com

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 01:09:06PM -0400, Rajeev Kumar wrote:
> Moderator, Please post this if possible. What I meant here was
> PKI/CA(Certificate Authority)
>
> Rajeev Kumar wrote:
>  Anybody knows the good PKI/CA(Certificate Authorty) implementation
> especially on Unix/Linux. I am
>  largely looking for Freeware/Shareware first and then commercial solution.
>  I know few such as http://www.openca.org , pyCA but is that it?

You could give a look at :

  http://idx-pki.idealx.org/index.en/html

(I don't know anything about this project, just about the
company who provides consulting and support for it)

hth

Jerome Alet

--
"A non-free program is a predatory social system that keeps people
in a state of domination and division, and uses the spoils to