XML Events gets Content Negotiation wrong

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:14:35 -0000
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

Hi,

When requesting http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-xml-events-20031014/  from my
user agent, it incorrectly sends me the XHTML version despite my user agent
sending an Accept header which clearly indicates it does not support this
mime-type.

When requesting it when only accepting text/html, I got
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><?xml-stylesheet
href="http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-REC.css" type="text/css" ?>

According to Appendix C.14 of the XHTML 1.0 specification, which AIUI it
stated under what circumstances XHTML 1 could be served as text/html,
shouldn't there also be a #internalStyle stylesheet link?

Jim.