XML Events gets Content Negotiation wrong

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:14:35 -0000
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

When requesting http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-xml-events-20031014/  from my
user agent, it incorrectly sends me the XHTML version despite my user agent
sending an Accept header which clearly indicates it does not support this

When requesting it when only accepting text/html, I got
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><?xml-stylesheet
href="http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-REC.css" type="text/css" ?>

According to Appendix C.14 of the XHTML 1.0 specification, which AIUI it
stated under what circumstances XHTML 1 could be served as text/html,
shouldn't there also be a #internalStyle stylesheet link?