Dynamic Tables

From: GFL Commissioner <gridironfootball@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:08:06 -0400
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Hello,

I was wondering a couple of things.  I was reading your book "Practical HTML 4" and was wondering if you could help me.

I stumbled on designing a dynamic table but am having some trouble.

a) I don't understand the code (page 444)
CLASSID="clsid:333C7BC4-460F-11D0-BC04-0080C7055A83"
- what do all those numbers mean?

b) On page 445, there are the codes for sorting by column.  Is there any way to have a column sort descending instead of only ascending?  Also, can you had primary and secondary columns when sorting?

I am using for posting statistics for a fantasy football league and I am trying to use this.  Please help.  Thanks.

Chi-Wah Chan
GFL Commissioner