[HTML4] hreflang

From: <danielglazman@easyconnect.fr>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:29:02 +0100 (CET)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Cc: karl@w3.org

Could the HTML WG clarify how the hreflang is to be used and
set when the target of a link has more than one base
language ? This question is not only theoretical and I have
already discussed this issue with Karl Dubost. We have live
examples where we need this.

Could a modification of this attribute, changed from one
language code to a list of white-space or comma (no personal
preference here) separated language codes, be considered ?

unable to read my @netscape.com email due to securid failure
please use the Reply button of your Mail User Agent :-)