Error in the HTML DTD

From: Bedri Dogan Emir <bedriemir@e-kolay.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:15:11 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Dear Sir,

I have remarqued an error in a HTML 4.01 DTD, in the declaration of
<head>. The declaration is different in which it is intended to be. This
error is corrected by formulating a new declaration in the DTD 's of
XHTML and XML

I kindly hope to have an information about this bug whether it is
publicly announced etc. I thank you in advance and remain dear Sir,

                                       Prof. Dr.Bedri Dogan Emir