Wondering

From: Helgi <dufuz@smellur.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 07:34:40 -0000
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Hi there,

I was wondering why height is a illeagal tag in tables and like syntex ... It's a
very usefull thing :) like it very bugging when i'm trying 2 make a site that's is
indentical in IE and Opera ... because of height being ileagal Opera doesn't
render it so i must use a blank image too make the site not look 2 different in
Opera ... So my question is why is height illeagal and what's standing in the
way 2 make it a leagal syntax in HTML :)

DufuZ