Re: XHTML 2.0 WD 5

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 13:21:47 +0900 (JST)
To: jeremy@asofok.org
Cc: www-html-editor@w3.org

Hello,

"Jeremy Rand" <jeremy@asofok.org> wrote:

> At the beginning, where it says "W3C liability , trademark , document use
> and software licensing rules apply," there should be a comma after "document
> use."

This paragraph is required by the W3C publication rules and every
technical report MUST include it as is, so I'm afraid the HTML WG
cannot unilaterally modify this.  If you really think this is
a problem, please contact people in charge of IPR policy, probably
site-policy@w3.org would be an appropriate address.

> In the abstract, "general purpose" should have a hyphen, because it is one
> adjective.

Changed.

> In the definition for entity reference, "eg." should be "e.g."

Changed.

> Also, in the example for the l element, shouldn't the p element be a blockcode
> element instead?

Probably.  "blockcode" was introduced at the last minute of
publication schedule (although the decision to introduce it was
taken long time ago) and we need to adjust various things to
reflect that.

These changes will be reflected in the next draft.  Thanks for your
report.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org