Re: xhtml2-datatypes-2.rng -- Possible semantic problem with Charset.datatype breaks Trang (PR#7337)

Oh, BTW - probably we won't need Charsets anymore, at least for
XHTML 2.0.  It was only used for the 'accept-charset' attribute
of the 'form' element, and we don't have Forms Module in XHTML 2.0.
I didn't remove that datatype as I was not sure whether we need
that datatype for M12N 2.0.

And I forgot to remove the 'charset' attribute from the Hypertext
Module and the Linking Module.  That was my fault, sorry.

"Glenn A. Adams" <glenn@xfsi.com> wrote:

> As for the specific pattern I proposed below, I first had only
> [^\s] but then changed to [^\s](\s)* to allow intervening space;
> however, I see this is not quite correct either since the RNG
> <list> pattern already uses intervening whitespace to delimit
> list elements and, further, my initial pattern wasn't quite
> correct either. So it seems that the correct pattern is probably
> "[^\s]+",

Right, and that's the same as "\S+".  In any case, if we don't need
Charsets, probably this issue is not so critical.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium