From: Sandi Thompson <sandit@mtelco.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:17:11 -0600
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
I am learning HTML. The website I was currently looking at(yours) did not help me. It did not help me with the tags or ANYTHING. What I am really looking for is how  to do HTML on my webpage at www.geocities.com. Would it be possible for you to recemend a few sites that will help or offer some advice, A LOT of advice?! PLEASE!!!! Thanks SOOO much! Please reply back to me at blueicfire@hotmail.com thanks!!!!

~Hannah age 11