Possible Error in HTML 4.01 Spec

From: Rick Bull <rickbull@rickmusic.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:20:47 +0000
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Hi,
	I'm not sure about this, but I think I may have found another error in
the HTML 4.01 spec. On the page
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/appendix/notes.html#h-B.6.2 it says in
regard to future extensions for form elements:

'Another possible extension would be to add the usemap attribute to
INPUT for use as client-side image map when "type=image".'

But I think this has already been implemented (according to
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#edef-INPUT). Is this
something that is left over from the old spec, and has not yet been
updated, or am I reading it wrong?

Rick Bull.