<ul>

From: Daniel Persson <woden_@home.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:06:56 +0200
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

Hi.

I have checked around on the HTML reference and also on the CSS reference
page.
And I didn't find anything that would do the thing I'm thinking about.

I would like to change the length each <ul> makes.

So that there wouldn't so far between

<ul>
    <li>Hello
    <ul>
        <li>World
    </ul>
</ul>

This simple piece of code would first type Hello and then jump pretty
far in on the next line and type World. I would like to see this jump a
little
smaller.

Know anything in the html standard that supports these kinds of problems?

regards

Daniel