Xhtml

From: Charlene Phillips <tcflips@axion.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:21:23 +0900 (JST)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

--
Hello,

I realize this isn't a help forum but I couldn't find any information regarding what I have run into other than how to do it -- and I am already doing that.

I am new to web page design and have chosen to learn and work with xhtml. The first big problem I have hit it this: when I use the CDATA section to add javascript neither of my browsers run the scripts. I am using IE 5.1 MAC and Netscape 6.2. Am I missing something big? or stupid? or what?

If you can spare the time -- I would greatly appreciate it and if I have embarrasses myself, I'll try not to do it again!

Thanks so much,

Charlene Phillips

tcflips@axion.net