Great work with XFrames

From: Christian Wolfgang Hujer <Christian.Hujer@itcqis.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:20:45 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Hello dear XFrames editors,

I have just read part of http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xframes-20020806/ and want to comment it.
I noticed that URIs with a fragment identifier like home.xfm#frames(a=one.xhtml,b=two.xhtml,c=three.xhtml) it is possible to populate several frames at once without scripting now.
This is a great enhancement.
I suggest to further document the frames fragment identifier.
I could not find any further reference on the frames fragment identifier, the current working draft neither describes it nor tells wether it is referenced from another recommendation (XPointer?).
Or did I just miss it?

Thanks much for adding #frames.
--
Christian Wolfgang Hujer