RE: Error in XHTML 2.0

From: Adam van den Hoven <AvandenHoven@cucbc.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:30:22 -0700
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

Hi again,

I found some more errors:

1) On http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/mod-hypertext.html you have
	...text before the anchor...
		<a name="anchor-one">This is the location of anchor
one.</a>
	...text after the anchor...
which should probably have an id attribute not name.

2) On http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/mod-csImgMap.html your element names
seem to be wrong. You make no reference to area in the grid but instead
suggest that you've added attributes to anchors. The content describes
the area element but not the anchor.

3) The image that is supposed to be a graphical rendering of the
calendar on http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/mod-tables.html is not a
calendar but talks about code page support in MS windows.

4) You should possibly also rebuild the doc as it suggests in a few
places that XForms hasn't been published yet but when I look at the
news, it apparently has.

Good work all around, I look forward to someone actually implementing
the functionality.

Adam